Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today is for lack of a better term, Lame!

Today is a landmark day for me.

I do not care about any televised sports action going on.

I know.....shocking! Right?!

But let's have a look at what is going on today:

The NBA--I hate the NBA and could care less what happens, let's be honest, there are only 4, maybe 5, teams that could win the title. Unless my Suns get in the playoffs and have a Cinderella run then I won't care. The only thing that even interests me in the league is the demise of the Miami Heat and LeBron as well as the failure of the Knicks and Melo. And I can watch all of the during my daily PTI fix.

Baseball is still doing their "spring training". Nothing more meaningless than that.

The First Four--WOW! The dumbest idea the NCAA could have! Why do you need to add three more teams?! We don't care about these play-in games. Go back to the 64 team format.

I don't know of anything else going on today and frankly I don't care. Tomorrow begins the best month in sports: March (and some of April). Those days will make up for the lame sports day that is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment