Friday, March 25, 2011

Nicknames

Here are a few nicknames that I have come up with for some famous (and not so famous) athletes and sport's personalities:

Cam my-actual-name-is-Cameron-but-that's-too-hard-to-say Newton.

Jeff I-played-tight-end-for-Notre-Dame-betcha-can't-guess-who-I-play-for-now Samardjiza

Jay my-knee-surgery-is-scheduled-for-next-week Cutler.

Michael BALL-NIGHT Wilbon.

Brandon I-may-never-pitch-in-the-majors-again Webb.

Erik I-cry-after-every-loss Spoelstra.

Anthony Joseph Paul "Tony" Reali. No wait, that's is his actual name.

Derrik I'm-making-Arizona-relevant-again Williams.

Dustin I-WILL-win-a-major-in-2011 Johnson.

Jimmer. I can't take credit for that one!

2 comments:

  1. He-don't-wanna-play-in-phoenix Turkoglu

    Mike Bytson

    Chad Nochocinco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you're name is Doodle.

    I LOVE your new profile pic. =)

    ReplyDelete