Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why

If you turn my television on chances are it will be tuned into ESPN. I usually watch Sportscenter multiple times a day to stay current. I have this wonderful obsession with sports and the current happenings of the drama that is professional, and even college athletics.

I have always loved to write. And I always have an opinion about sports. At family gatherings you won't find me sitting with the women at the table chatting, I am usually sitting on the couch with the men watching the game and giving my opinion to anyone who will listen.

I love having an opinion and giving about something that I know well. That is why I started this blog. I want to have a place where I can give my opinion, in hopefully a funny, serious or knowledgeable way, whatever I am feeling about a particular topic. So I hope whoever wants to read this will enjoy or at least respect my opinion and maybe even start up a good argument.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment