Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Better Late Then Never

I realize that it is extremely late BUT I must give a shout out to my Super Bowl winning Green Bay Packers!! And also to my number one boy (and Super Bowl MVP) Aaron Rodgers. Congratulations to the Pack, you guys earned this one and made the season before the it-is-probably-going-to-happen-lockout-season one to remember for Packers fans, and NFL fans.

As I sit here and get my daily fix of PTI and hear Kornheiser and Wilbon debate about Albert Pujols' potential free agency, hits in the NHL and spend five good minutes with Jimmie Johnson I realize how bad it would be if the lockout actually happened next year. If there is not an NFL season next year we can expect mediocre episodes of Sportscenter and listen to Kornheiser and Wilbon talk about the Westminster dog show and NASCAR, uhhh yikes.

Again, a big congrats to my boys in green and yellow and being the Champs for probably two years without even having to play another game. Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment